Krispykremelistens Survey FAQ
- Question – When do they typically distribute Krispy Kreme survey vouchers?
Answer – When you complete the Krispy Kreme mycustomer experience survey and submit a valid receipt, you will get a voucher good for a free doughnut.
- Question – Does the Krispy Kreme survey discount code have to be used at the same store?
Answer – Any Krispy Kreme location accepts online promo codes for use in-store or elsewhere.
- Question – My Krispy Kreme receipt did not include a survey code; why not?
Answer – If the Krispy Kreme purchase was made after the survey period ended, the receipt will not include a survey code.
- Question – When does Krispy Kreme stop taking orders?
Answer – The Krispy Kreme shops close at different times. However, most of the time they are closed by 8 o’clock.
- Question – Can you tell me when Krispy Kreme opens?
Answer – The typical opening time for Krispy Kreme locations is 8 a.m.
- Question – Who are Krispy Kreme’s owners?
Answer – Krispy Kreme is a subsidiary of JAB Holding Company.
- Question – Where do I go to get my free Krispy Kreme donut?
Answer – Krispy Kreme offers a free original glazed doughnut to customers who provide a receipt with a validation code.
- Question – Is there a fifty percent discount at Krispy Kreme?
Answer – Krispy Kreme is participating in the federal government’s “Eat Out To Help Out” program by discounting its meals and drinks by 50%.
- Question – Is there a special birthday treat at Krispy Kreme?
Answer – Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme are free on your birthday if you sign up for their loyalty club.
For More Information Visit krispykremelistens.shop